Friday, August 08, 2008

Photo Friday...


I'm getting closer to being a professional photographer--I hope. I almost don't want to say it, or even write it, for fear of jinxing myself. I have a website, which I will post a link to when it's ready for viewing. Speaking of which, I could use some help with the site, if anyone would like to offer some help with Flash or whatever. I'm also working on getting my name and images out there and booking some shows for the Charleston Camera Club, and hopefully myself, so at least I'm taking steps toward my goal. In the meantime, some assorted pics for Photo Friday. Hope you enjoy!




This very sizable bunny was lying in our yard Wednesday evening, all stretched out and relaxed. I just had to get a picture, and unfortunately that's all I got--one picture before he hopped away, despite my assuring him that I wouldn't hurt him. I guess he was shy. Anyway, isn't he a cutie?







Check out this antique cash register; isn't it gorgeous? This is a perfect example of why I love antiques and old buildings...the ornate features you just don't see with new things today. Everything was built with pride, not just in that it would work, but that it was aesthetically pleasing. Art was everywhere and everything!













I'm obsessed with close-ups of everday items, and this is the face of an antique clock. I just think it's cool. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters