Friday, February 17, 2006

Goofy ex-boyfriend story...

This morning while getting ready for work, Hubby and I were talking about socks, and it triggered a memory. The guy I dated in high school once told me that after a bad day at work (he was a grocery store bag boy, back in the days when stores provided the wonderful service of BAGGING your groceries FOR YOU, TAKING them to your car, and then LOADING them in your trunk!--for those of you unaware of this service), he would go home and change into clean underwear, and it would make him "feel like a new man." I told this story to Hubby, and while we laughed, he said, "Makes me wonder what made it a 'bad day.' " I think we all know what the insinuation is here.

Hope the absurdity gives you a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters