Friday, September 16, 2005

Photo Friday...

Okay, this picture isn't one of my art pics, but these are two of my babies, and they're way more important than anything artsy-fartsy. The orange tabby with white on the left is Nigel, and the orange on the right is Baxter, who is a Manx. They're both seven-years-old. Nigel is absolutely in love with Hubby, and can stare at him for hours. He's obsessed! Baxter is always looking for a warm lap and a hand to rub his face and ears. He's a real sweetheart and never causes fights like the other three kitties. Now I just have to post a picture of Jiggs, a.k.a. Sammy. I have a beautiful shot of him that I'll have to scan.

By the way, Nigel has a tri-colored nose, so please don't think there's something wrong with it. My mom asked me what happened to him, thinking it was bleeding or sore or something. He came that way, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters