Thursday, September 15, 2005

Big slacker...

I haven't been posting in a couple of weeks, though not for any legitimate reason. Have I been busy at work? Yes, but not that busy. Have I been surfing the net? Yes, so I've been wasting valuable blog time. Have I found interesting articles that I should pass on to others? Yes...and no. Nothing has really jumped out at me, what with all the Hurricane Katrina overload. And I doubted anyone wanted me to post links to that. It's everywhere as it is anyway.

So what have I been doing? Well, hubby and I went to the South Charleston Mound Festival, which was really hot in the sun, but nice under the trees. I succeeded in not buying anything (yea for me!). I'm trying really hard to save money for our B&B, but I'm starting to get depressed thinking it will never happen.

This weekend we're going to a B&B in White Sulphur Springs (West Virginia), but not as guests...we're inn-sitting! It's like a free weekend. The owner is going to a quilt show in Baltimore, and she needed someone to watch the place and take care of her cat, so she made the offer to us. We've been staying there since 1999, so she says we're like extended family. I'm looking forward to the getaway, as it's always nice to stay in a clean house--unlike mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters