Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday, Friday, Friday...

Seven minutes and counting!

The hubby and I are coming up with a B&B/farmstay idea. To supplement the B&B and also help us "get back to nature, get back to the soil," we want to have a "pick your own" farm, with various types of berries, an orchard, and pumpkin patch (since I LOVE Halloween!). Isn't this a great idea?! We're currently researching berries, then we'll do fruit, and hopefully start to put together a business plan with the help of the Farm Service Agency or USDA. We are SO ready to be our own bosses. Of course, Hubby pointed out I'm already his boss. :) We just really need to find some way to finance our dreams. I have a few ideas formulating...it involves selling a beloved cat-item (not an actual kitty!) on eBay. I just have to actually get it to sell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters