Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas to you, and Happy Birthday to me...


Ah, merry Christmas to you, friends, family, and internet surfers who stumble across my yammerings. And in case you don't know, I'll be 32 onChristmas Day (aren't I special?), so yea me!

This is my customized Christmas card we sent out this year. I like last year's card better, but I was rushed to slap something together, and still only sent them out on the 19th. It's a busy month for all.

I'm back to trying to write the next bestseller. You'll see me on Oprah in about 18 months! Now I just have to choose my topic...

I'm serious. I have several book ideas I want to write, but I need to pick the right one for the first. I've been praying that God will lead me to the story He wants me to tell. There's:

1. A fictionalized accout of my grandmother's story of her child born out-of-wedlock in 1932.
2. A science fiction novel set in WV (does God endorse sci-fi?)
3. A book for teens on not just why but how to remain a virgin until marriage.
4. A fictionalized account of my life and family.

Anyone want to give an opinion? I should figure out how to set up a survey, just for fun. Of course, in the end, the decision is up to God and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters