Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Okay, I know I'm a little early...

...but I'm already thinking about Halloween and having a costume party. The thing is, I've never gone to an adult Halloween party and have no idea what to do. This will NOT be an excuse for drunken revelry, more of an excuse to force everyone to wear costumes and bring theme foods. So when people get there, then what? What could we do to make it a fun evening? Somebody please help me! There won't be many people there, not many people will fit in our small house, maybe a dozen at the most, and that's pushing it. So, games, movies, Halloween movie Pictionary? Anybody been to a party that had something that was a huge hit? Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

You're not too early! I, too, have been thinking about Fall a lot this past week. From October through December is my favorite time of year.

Have you thought about games? Taboo can be pretty fun. Jenga is fun, too (I have both of these at home if you'd like to use them).

My thinking is, if the people are fun and the food is good, what you do won't matter as much, because people will already be enjoying themselves.

Keep us posted on what you do!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Crazy Cat Lady said...

Thanks for the game ideas. I kind of thought of games, too, but I'd like to find something Halloween-specific to do, if there is anything. Maybe pin the wart on the witch's nose? :) I do, after all, have access to a 36" wide color plotter. I could find all kinds of weird things to pin on a poster...

I know I'll definitely have lots of Halloween-related food items, he, he! Or should I say, Mwah, ha, ha!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Hmm... I'll have to think about this and get back to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters