Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Money woes...

Every time we start getting ahead and get a little breathing room, something happens. Usually it's something we have no control over, such as needing a new washing machine, new air conditioner, the furnace breaking down, etc. This time, it's all my fault; I've just been spending too much money lately. Then on Saturday, I impulse-bought a Kirby vacuum cleaner. They came and did a demonstration, and I was SO impressed, I just had to have it. I don't mean in that "It's a status symbol, it's so cute, I just have to have it" way, but in the "Holy cow, my house is even dirtier than I thought!" way. It does clean VERY well, and you wouldn't believe how well it pulled the cat hair out of the area rug. Plus, I did some mega-bargaining and got it for HALF PRICE! That's right, $800 for the vacuum and rug shampooer. Last night I was a cathair-sucking fool. I'm ready to take off work early today to go home and clean.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Did you know you will build muscles while using it? Think of it as not only a household cleaning machine, but your personal trainer, as well.

My mom has one. I'd love to have either that or a Dyson, just because, with kids or pets, can your house be too clean?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Crazy Cat Lady said...

I might be gaining muscle, but I'm losing toes! I can't tell you how many times I've yanked that thing over my right foot, and wow, it hurts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters