Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kitty pics!

This is Jiggs. I call him our rescue kitty, because when we got him, he'd been in the shelter for 10 days, was very sick, and we took him straight to the animal hospital where he stayed for 16 days. He only weighed 5 1/2 pounds, even when we brought him home, and you could feel every bone in his spine and pelvic girdle. He's a sweet cat, and a friend figured out that he's British, which helped me to see that not only British, but he's royalty!


This is Sophie, who's been introduced before. She's the only girl kitty and is spoiled rotten! But she's my baby, and gets very jealous of Jiggs when he tries to lay on my lap. You can actually watch her squint her eyes at him, like she's planning to attack, which she usually does.

Isn't she gorgeous?!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger paige said...

both kitties are gorgeous! But Sophies eyes are absolutely amazing.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Crazy Cat Lady said...

Thanks! Yep, she's a real beauty, and has the most expressive eyes I've ever seen a cat have. It may just be the crazy cat lady in me, but I think she does this Scarlett O'Hara eye thing...but I'm nuts.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger S said...

Both are lovely cats! Sophie's eyes and intense look remind me of my female cat's serious expressions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters